Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hannah's Launch

Baby Girl, Purple Princess this is for you. We are trying to help other parents not lose their children like we did you. Please look down on Daddy and Mummy and help us spread your Message from Heaven.

Whilst you are famous now, with your famous name Hannah, we wish you were not and then we could have you back to just give you huggles and slobbers like you always did.



Hope you are proud of what Daddy and Mummy are doing Purple Princess, you our little princess are saving lives and babies.

Love of Huggles
Mummy
xxxxxx

6 comments:

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

Oh Kat,
that was so brave of you both, Hannah must be so proud of her Mummy and Daddy.How are your elder children doing?
Congratulations and thanks from one Mum to another,

Em

Tabitha said...

I am sure that your little angel will be so proud of what you have achieved in her name X

Kat said...

The elder kids cope in their own ways. Our eldest daughter is withdrawing and doing so much with cadets etc that I believe she is ignoring the dealing with this. She doesnt want to work the foundation yet our other children do. Our 14 year old wants to work the foundation full time, when she finished year 12 she wants to travel the world and spread Hannah's message then come home and go to University to become a vet.
Its just so hard Emma-Kate for everyone

Katherine
Hannah's Mummy

Anonymous said...

Oh my Kat...to actually see it, I can only imagine how hard that was for Andrew & yourself. Such strong, committed & brave people you both are. Preventing drownings so no other family suffers your pain, I hope it brings you a little peace?

Much strength & hugs to you & your tribe xx

FeistyKel said...

I think you guys are amazing, you know that. I am sure Hannah is beyond proud. Finn just watched that with me, and thinks Hannah is beautiful. Bless!

Sheye Rosemeyer said...

Oh Kat, I am SO proud of you. I truly am.
With endless hugs and tears.
S xx