Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Radio Interview

This is the hardest thing I find to do now is listen to my voice and hearing my story in my head. I dont know what is worse reliving that day in person or now in my mind through my voice.

http://www.hannahsfoundation.org/Media_Files/Kelly%20HIggins-Devine%20ABC%20Brisbane%2011-02-08_0001.wma

Hannah mummy misses you so much, I just dont know how I get out of bed everyday.

Mummy huggles to you Monstee girl
xxxxxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read your story Kat but hearing Andrew & yourself talking so openly about Hannah's accident, well it amazed me.
That you are both finding the strength to prevent this happening to anymore children, while your hearts are completely broken - that's truly selfless.
Thinking of you all xx
Lisa

Kat said...

Thank you Lisa, we just hope that our pain isnt some other parents. Its the worst Ive felt in my life. If you can help us spread Hannah's story please share that link and the link to her foundaton.

www.hannahsfoundation.org

Katherine
Hannah's Mum
xxxxxx

FeistyKel said...

I have no words. My heart aches for you and Andrew, I just cannot get my head around the horror of it all still. This came close to making it real. Every day must be agonising :( Will keep passing on the link to the foundation link too xx

Danielle said...

I understand how difficult it is to speak of the loss and the events surrounding that loss.

You're so brave to stand up and tell others about Hannah's death and to try and stop this happening to other children.

Sending my loves to you all.

Dxxxx

Vanessa x said...

:(

Sending so much love to you guys.

I will be putting a link to your interview on my blog to share Hannah's message.

xx