Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mummy was tagged Hannah

Hannah would think it really funny, infact she would be wetting herself laughing that we have been tagged. She would tag the walls on the house with pens, mybooks, our assignments and also the computer screen with her lovely triangles and perfect squares and HAN on everything.

So here are the rules:

These are the rules:Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

I have been double teamed by Danielle & Lisa.

1. I have three degrees, not that use them at all. Psychology & Political Science, Education and a boring diploma of beauty therapy

2. I love cows, not like Lisa who dislikes them. I was raised on a dairy and had pet bull called Tear Drop and he was just the kindest animal I have ever had besides my corgi dog Sissy.

3. I do craft and lots of it. I quilt, embroider, do bobbin lace ( old fashioned this is and crazed craft ) and I can crotchet and smock

4. I like to cook and bake. My favourite dinner is Roast Rib Fillet with garlic, rosemary and red wine gravy with baked potato and pumpkin.

5. All of my babies are all premmie babies. Andy was born at 31 weeks, Kelsi was at 34 weeks, Jordan was 26 weeks, Hannah was 35 weeks and Harry was 36 weeks and 3 days MY LONGEST PREGNANCY. I have lots 6 babies through miscarriage all prior to 19 weeks, all were boys!

6. I represented QLD at the Rifle Championships for school age students in 1985-86. I was the only state school grub. I went on to join the army make best Shot on my recruit courses and I still can beat my dad, My most proudest moment when I stood him up infront of about 20 men at the rifle club. .... I was 16 years old.

So thats it from me. I am going to Tag:
Kristen
Jody

I only have two right now need to come back later and clean up Harry first.

Love you purple Princess I hope you were happy with Mummy and Daddy tonight on ABC ( click on Toddler drownings for our story)
Love you Hannah
Mummy
xxxxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I don't dislike cows, they just scare the shit out of me!

So proud of you & Andrew x
To put a face to these tragedies can not be easy.
xxx

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

Oh Kat I love this,
I too love cows, I grew up on a cattle farm too (not dairy though) Last night we went to a Rodeo and I was commenting to my husband how nice the animals smelt, made me think of my childhood home.

I was just telling a frined the other day how I've always wanted to be able to shoot.Her dad runs a shooting club. My dad always could and of course being from a farm you have to have at lease one person who's a good shot but I never learnt, It's one of those things on my list of 'want to learns'!

kristen said...

Gee 6 miscarriages , you've certainly been through a lot.